Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Protected Child.

So many things has happened since my last post and all happened in less than 24 hours after I finish writting that post. Was it true that God answer people prayer? hmmm.... well, i started to believe it now that god do answer people prayer. No matter what religion you are, as long as you sincerely pray to the god that you have faith in, the god that you pray will answer your prayer. Well, like I say in the beginning so many things has happened and it would be a long stories if I wanted to tell it but in it I know and realize my true self and I'm not alone. I learned and finally know that sometime when someone else doesnt love you or care about you like you expect them to be, it doesnt mean that they dont love you with all they have. Well at first I thought I was facing all the problems by my own and i really freak out on that time. But after a while I feel that I'm not alone for i got my whole family behind me, together we face the problem and together we solve it. Well in this so called problem that i face i know that i am still a protected child. And i'm happy to be one. this world is so complex and ugly and its better to be a pearl inside the oyster. lol... well to my friend, remember that night when i told you all i wanna learn to grow up and be an adult and hopefully i will be one.. the result is...I FAILED.... i will be a child at least for this momment....

No comments: