Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Question that full of mysteries....

Well I planned to write this post some time back. I get the inspiration to write this when i heard a song " If I was a boy " when I was working. well i always let my mind wonder to find and fantasy about the world called If. there are many aspect in life that i wonder in the world of If. maybe I'm the type that don't really have the courage and bravery to face the world and i guess that explain why i love the world of If so much.
I've been wondering, will i live the same life, if I was born in a richer family? or what would my life be if i was born in a poor family? Will i be the same person that you all know if my background was different. Will I look the same or have the same personality... hmmmm ... i wonder....
next.. my mind started to wonder about education... will i be the same person I am now if i was more hardworking and serious in my studies early on in life... what would life bring me to if i manage to maintain my excellent result in my kindergarten.... would i still the same person? would i still be taking the same course I'm currently taking.... Or will my life be different if i didn't go to form six and continue my studies in private?? What would life be then?
Lastly, my thought wonder to the most inner part of my heart, to the question that i very wish to know ever since i know how to think.... the question of what would it be if i was a boy instead of a girl.... would i receive more love and care if i was a boy than i currently have... would i be more daring in every aspect in my life..... would i still have the same friends... would i be loyal or "buaya" around.....and if i really is a boy, i guess by now i should have known an absolute answer of one question...... a question that make my heart grow in wonder.... the question is.............SECRET..... hahahahahahaha..
hope i will be a boy in my dreams so i can feel and find out how is it to be another type of human that god created, that god have entrusted so much responsibility in its shoulder....

Theng.....

No comments: