Saturday, November 21, 2009

An Unexplain Feeling

I dont know why but i feel a sense of calm when i came back penang for this semester. i still remember last semester i come back with a heavy heart and if possible i wish the semester didnt end that fast but this semester i somesort hope and wait for the time where i can go out from Sabah. it seems like i wish to find some place outside then sabah for me to really deal and settle with my own confused thought... so this holiday is a long awaiting ones... i can still remember my feeling when i was inside the plane just momment before it takes off.... as soon as it takes off, my heart was calm and very happy.. no more heavy heart.... but on that flight i cant sleep well as i planned cause i already sleep the night before... anyway i was glad i was on the plane..... hahahahahahaha...... coming back to penang, after settle down all my things , i go back to my house which is quite late in the afternoon already, i started to realise how great home is.... how comfortable my bed is and many more..... shortly, i was very happy i can finally came back and have a time of my own to sort down a few important things in my life.... hopefully i will successfully settle all my things before semester start... one last things is i was extremely happy to come back penang this time... maybe is because i wanna escape something and i know majority of my friends would tell me to face it rather then escape but when yo know very well you cant cope with that, sometime just get away from it is the best solution.... hahahahaha.. ok la...write till here for now...

theng....

No comments: