Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Tribute To Someone I Love...

Eight years has passed,
since the day you left,
You go in silent,
Without saying a single goodbye to me.

Everybody was in a great shocked,
The day you say goodbye,
For you are just so young,
So young and yet so lovely.

I'll always remember,
The time you protect me,
The time you take care of me
The time when we shared problem and laughter.

Till today I still don't understand,
I still don't believe,
Why you go,
Why you leave.

Your absence change a lot of people,
Some was good,
Some was bad,
But do you know,
Your absence change me a lot.

I scared to lose someone I love again,
I scared to lose someone I care,
And with all my strength that I have,
I try to maintain and forbid change.

But I slowly learn,
I can't maintain the same,
For people change as days passed by,
And the more I want to maintain,
The more they change.

Sometime I just feel very scared,
I worry a lot,
For I know my heart,
Wasn't strong enough to face,
Another ending,
Another goodbye.

Sometime I just wish,
It was a long dream,
And when I wake up in the morning,
I can see your laughter,
I can see your face.

Every time I heard people talking about you,
Every time I see your picture,
Every time I think about you,
There sure are tears in my eyes.

For I know you are someone,
So dear to me,
That it break my heart,
To know you're gone.

I hope heaven was not such a big place,
I hope god still will give me a chance,
To meet you one day.

Even though I never told you this,
Even though I didn't show you this,
I wish to tell you I love you very much,
I love you and i forever will....

Theng
2/5/09

No comments: