Monday, March 23, 2009

Life is better if there are meaning in it...

i have been thinking for a few days what i actually want in life. but the more i think, the more i went into self confusion.. its seems like i want a lot of things in life but i didn't seems to take any action to make it a reality. i was just waiting for it to happened by itself. i already have that thinking for quite some time but i wasn't fully aware of that.. maybe it happened in my subconcious or unconcious state. my friend told me one night that i look like got problem a few days ago but why on that time i look so happy. i in the other hand don't know what to say, i didnt realise that i have a problem. maybe at that time i already found out the answer. hahahaha.. life was such a relieve when you know the answer... when you found the meaning.... when you know what you should do.....it was like everyday when you wake up, you know there are something for you to do, something waiting for you to make something happened, life is meaningful now.. hahahaha... the meaning of my life give me motivation to go and hand on in my studies and i hope it will slowly change me into a hardworking student..... life was great now... hahahaha....
I have found mine... how about you???

No comments: