Monday, March 16, 2009

The most enjoying and playful day

Well today is the day that can be counted quite memorable for me. It’s a day where I get to play under the rain. Crazy right. Well in the morning, I with sis ( M.L and S.L ) go to dkp to online. Sadly, my laptop got problem and can’t get connect to the wireless. Till now also have that problem. Haiz. Stupid laptop. Or do you think it’s the owner who are stupid? Hahaha… Then around one something like that we wait for shuttle bus to go to one borneo mall. We go there to buy some cooking ingredient for dinner. I suggest to cook and so I was the chef. But in the reality was I really the chef?? Hahahaha .. My dear friend, I guess you should know the answer la. Hahahaha .. fong theng that you know don’t know how to cook wan ma so its quite impossible I was the chef. With big sis and third sis to help me to prepared the ingredient, and the most important part is second sis who help me to put the necessity "perasa" to make the soup yummy. Hahahaha.. with second sis help, a tasteless soup turn out to be very yummy.. when drink time, got home feeling cause the taste was more or less same like the soup that my mom cook. Look like I still got a lot of things to learn..
Turn back to the time before dinner, its was the time when big sis and me go back to hostel. Its was raining, and none of us bring an umbrella ( I don’t even own an umbrella) and we make a very fun decision that is to walk back to hostel under the rain, without umbrella. Sound crazy to some of you all right, but its was fun. Walking back under the rain, playing, if not now there would not be any chance left as we grow older as each day pass by. We get wet but happy… hahahaha … thanks sis for accompany me doing all this crazy stuff…. Hahahaha.. Such a memorable day.

No comments: