Thursday, August 6, 2009

My birthday celebration.

this was the second year i celebrate my birthday far from home, without my family by my side... there something different in my special day this year compared to last year... well this year i feel a bit happy compared to last year lonely birthday... the night before, i went to my friend(2nd sis) room to sleep and inside my heart i secretly wish someone would at least call me and message me exactly at midnight but hope will always be hope for what i was been waiting wouldnt happened.... well that night we all sleep very late each busy with each things to do... when big sis prepared the bed, second sis suddenly ask us to stand up and the birthday song was been played... sadly, i assumed there are someone would call me at that time i tell her its still not yet 12o'clock.. her watch was fast by around 5 minute... minute pass fast and soon it's 12 midnight and past 12... the call or message that i been waiting will come didnt arrive.. since it so late, i give up that hope and go out to brush my teeth... third sis who are also going to brush her teeth wish me a happy birthday at the door... after that when i was preparing to sleep, first sis say that i'm big already and wish me a birthday wishes before each going to each wonderland.... that morning I have a tutorial class at 9a.m... everything when on as usual and around 10 am like that buddy send me a birthday wishes follow by amy... hahahahaha.. then follow by few friends..... at 2pm i have a class... a class that i not so like cause it's a math class... its not that i hate the class but i just dont love the class... maybe it's a math class and i dont like math eversince i started to fail in it..... after the class i receive a sms from friends that tell me uum close down due to H1N1 and because of the curiousity i called sue lin to confirm about it... we chat for a long time... during that time my 3 sisters with friend take me to 1 borneo mall.. all the way i was chatting with sue lin.. after a few walk around the mall, we settled down in Jaws Restaurant... as usual we was having our meal and when everything finish just as we plan to go off, out of sudden all of them sing happy birthday song and the waitress bring the cake to me... it was something i never expected... and the whole restaurant is empty so it look like they have booked the whole restaurant..... for me... its something very unexpected.. it was like in a movie.... maybe that something i never experience before.... well the restaurant was nice in its interior design.. it have something that i love that is fish.. since when i started to love fish... i cant answer you.... overall its was a touching and unexpected birthday celebration because some of my friends there just recover from sickness and at there they need to eat fried food... one more thing is they still celebrate my birthday for me although they are tight in financial due to ptptn loan coming out late..... things was great and i finally have the feelings that i no longer feel lonely on my birthday.. at least tears of lonely that i have during last year didnt repeat itself this years.... hopefully i will have a happy birthday next year before i go back to my hometown and celebrate it with my family on my side in the year after next....
It was loneliness that make you feel worthless, and yet it was loneliness who taught you how much you worth in other people heart...
happiness is hard to come and yet it flew away easily... you cant grab it too hard and you cant keep it... all you can do is just enjoy while it come, adapt when it go. its hard but if you manage to adapt it, there nothing in the world that would make you down...... enough of philosophy.. gtg to class so end here la....

Theng...

2 comments:

SueSue said...

paiseh nia.. that time duno wat happened d so didn't msg or call u on u're bday.. very very sorry.. dun angry ler ya.. muakx..

SueSue said...

ahh i remember wat happened d.. H1N1 eh outbreak so... very very tired ma.. paiseh ya.. gomenasai.. muakx..