Thursday, August 21, 2008

OH GOD !!!!!!!!!! I LEARNED MY LESSON

Oh god , i have learned a very important lesson today . I should never procastinate . you see , i arrive in megalab before noon , planing to do my assignment , but i didnt do it . i surf the web , do this and that . the momment i wanna pay attention and do my assignment , guess what happened ..... the microsoft programme got problem.... OMG.. why this happened to me....... WHY??? If i know earlier i shouldnt close the last window of that programme... now how ar..... a really big lesson i learned in never procastinate....... God.. Please help me by letting me finish the assignment by today... please....


theng

1 comment:

SueSue said...

huah do wat lai? see i so good drop comment.. u din drop me one.. sob sob.. good luck ya..

=sue sue=