Monday, August 18, 2008

BLOOD DONATION @ wawasan square , sabah

Are you all reading the correct words or am i out of my mind... Friends .. do you still remember this scene ; f.theng , are you going to take that X suntikan . No la i scared of needle la , I successfully pakat with my dad to not given his permission for the injection and the list goes on..... so on the 17 / 8 / 08 , what have i done....
where is all my fear , where have they gone..... today is the day where i know what is my blood type and i successfully donate blood.... weird right , my friend... the person that you know that so damn scared of needle , going up and down , finding ways to advoid injection will actually donate blood....
i heard from many people , donate blood very painfull wan , the needle very big wan , and so on.... but on that day where i have experience myself only i know the truth... hahahahaha....
i was very scared at that time , my blood pressure quite high the first time the doctor check but it goes down to normal during second check...
i was the fifth person to donate blood at that time , and the nurse who can see my nervours face at that time just give me to donate the smallest pack that is 50 ml. 'First try' the nurse say . i take the packet in a tray , and go to the bed.. i got special layanan , they cover me (my legs la) with blanket.. others dont have wan... lolz... i face another side , not daring to see... i feel they tie something on my arms and ask me to grab a small hard plastic bottle... i can feel a bit pain la , like the pain when i take hipatitis B injection , then got one temple teacher say ok already.. my blood flow out liao.. only that time i know oh.. its not pain after all... she ask me to play around with the bottle also.. like grab hard and slowly 'lepaskan' and like that la... i play for a while and i manage to ask senior weather is it pain or not when the pull out the needle... they just smile and say not pain wan... after sometime , the nurse walk to my side , my face was on the another side all the time , not daring to see the blood and needle la... then i can feel she touch my hand , the next thing i feel is she take out the ribbon and she ask me to rest for around 5 minute like that before i come down.. hey , they already take out the needle and stick a goth on the needle place.. and i dont feel anything.... hahahahahahaha..... i rest on the bed lo , after a while i come down , wear my shoes , and sit at the side . the temple teacher ( woman ) touch my hand see its cold or not and tell me i must drink the pack of milo that being given.... after some resting , i walk around the mall with a senior to ask people to join the campaign.... lolz.....
later around 1.30 like that they bring us back to the hostel , where i get my good sleep the hold days... lolz....
Guess i became more and more brave in sabah... my first and definetly a memorable experience in donating blood.... hopefully the small pack of blood can save people... hopefully....

1 comment:

SueSue said...

hey once u donate blood must donate every year d o.. tat's wat i've heard.. duno one year hw many times la.. hahaha.. lazy to sign in that's why drop lidat dun mind ya..

sue sue