Monday, July 28, 2008

SUCH A LONELY BIRTHDAY

Yesterday is my 20th birthday.. it can counted a very important birthday for everyone beside our 21st birthday because it is the birthday that change your status from a teenager to a young adult... people no longer call you or categorised you in the teenager categori because you no longer have the teen in your age anymore... sadly to say , this was counted my lonelies birthday because not only i dont have my family with me to celebrate my birthday , i dont have the chance to see them also.... in the morning i go to kiansom waterfall and the scenery there not bad la, water very clear , and the surounding very relaxing... learn a lot of thing also , and i still remember the scared feeling when i walk cross to another side of the waterfall... luckly there was a senior to help me and cross with me.. lolz...and i learn one very important thing also on the way wanna walk back... that time i must climb a middle big rock to get back to the track... the rock was quite steep and slippery , so half way i slip and just my hand hold on to the top part of the rock but i cant go up... a senior help to hold me from behind while another friends hold my hands... in that momment i think of give up and slide into the water and find another way to go up.. cause the distance from my leg to the water not very high nia , but they insist on helping me up... with one people pull me and another one support me from behind , i successfully go up ... i learn that if you didnt give up when you are in difficulties , you will eventually overcome it... but if you give up , you not only take a longer time and you might face another similar difficulties too... so that is what i learn la..... after the trip and till the hold night , is a very lonely time for me..... i also started to miss home more and wonder why i choose to study till so far.... luckly i got buddy to help me go through that painful momment... very thankful to have her as my friend cause she always help me out when i'm in dilema and when i got problem..... lolz... life not so bad after all... lolz..... so that was how i spend my day in my birthday la... things that happened look quited predicted but i feel hard to accept it

theng
28/7/08

No comments: