Monday, July 28, 2008

SUCH A BAD BAD DAY

Today is my worst day in my life... all bad things happened in a row.... first i late for my class and need to deduct 13 mark in my test for that particular course because i late for 13 minute.... maybe i should walk this morning cause i go down at 7 am and i see the line was not that long so i choose to take the bus... what a stupid choice... then after that i go to the library and misplaced my own note book... all my notes for all my course from my 3 weeks of class was inside that book and i dont have another copy of it.... fine if that was the end , but i forget to bring or maybe misplaced my pencil box in the lecture room.. just realise it when i search for my pencil box when i was in the library.... i must walk all the way back to the school again to take back but only find that the room has already lock...cause my course was the last course that being teach in that room for today.... what a bad bad day today is..... all bad things happened in a row...... what a day for me...haiz....

theng
28/07/08

No comments: