Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year, A New Perspective

Its been a really long time since I really got the mood to update blog. Have a feeling that what i write in this blog is meant for me to read up when i feel so on what has happened along the ways in this few years. after looking back i do feel like wao, i have faced many things in all these years and have successfully overcome some of it also. from all the things that i have faced, whether i'm too stubborn to hold on or too easy in giving up, it all teach me things that i learn and remember for life. guess it wasn't that bad anyway. In this short 1 years plus after i have graduated, i really see a lot in many aspect such like communication, relationship, career, dreams and all those childhood fantasy. been hurt a lot as well along the way with the truth that are so hard to bear that self always thought it's impossible. First full time job really teach me a lot and not only mold me in my career but teach me a lot of life experience as well. being hurt in it before but thank god, i move on. teach me a great lesson and now when i look back i thank god for it. it teach me lesson when i'm young and not do so when i'm a bit older. pack and sort all the feeling and carried on with life.. Likewise my ever popular saying, life goes on. In the aspect of relationship, i learn a lot as well. trying to put my feelings in different people and experience different things along the ways. there are a few where i not dare to confess, while there are those where i confess whether indirectly or direct. although the answer is always disappointing, i truely believe all i need is time. have faith that i sure will find the best one that will complete me as i complete that particular person.really thankful for one of my friend who awaken me from my dream/sleep where i can see so much fake hope in it but in actual the relationship is not meant to be. now that i have fully realise, its time to move on. In the aspect of career, i really can sense and see god planning more clearly. though my starting was not that good, it brings me to where i am now. very happy and glad to say that i'm looking forward to go to work and i want to achieve things and i derived satisfaction from the work i done. i plan for things i want to do now rather than wait for work to be given to me. i very hope my job now would bring me to greater heights and mold me into a better, more skillful and more successful with great confidence researcher. a job that never in my mind before but i'm very happy in it. met a friend recently and when she hear that i am a researcher, she say this job really suit me compare to my dream job. anyway and anyhow, i do love my job and looking forward to achieve more in this field. on some other aspect such like studies, i will never give up. though disappointment after disappointment, i will strive on. quit is never in my dictionary. its alright if you doesn't want me but don't one day you beg me to serve you after i have been success.for i truly believe i will achieve success. its your waste that you didnt see the value of a valuable diamond which only need some polishing work. after other craftsmanship has polish the diamond, i can bet, no matter how much you willing to pay, the diamond is something you can never get. being positive is what i get back for i now can sense hope after hope in life. i truly like my thought and perspective in life now for its something i feel i have lost and now i found back. the happiness in finding things that has being lost, is unexplainable. in this new year, i can sense that its going to be a long and challenging year but i am all awaiting for it. i have tuned myself to be more positive and think of failure as opportunity to achieve more in life.. being positive and path the road according to opportunities is really great. will update soon on more positive step i take. until then bye.

1 comment:

SueSue said...

welcome back to blog!! i'll be using this email d to blog from now onward..